Sales Ambassador – Manchester & London
Two of the most exciting drink companies out of Amsterdam have joined forces in the hunt for a new sales ambassador for the UK Market.
Union55 was launched a year ago and is reinvigorating the rum category with a unique salted and spiced rum which not only got nominated best new spirits brand at Tales of the Cocktail but has also caught a lot of attention with its striking packaging and unique serves and activation. Lowlander Beer is the first beer to brew with botanicals to give extra flavour and character to their beers and since the launch 2 years and 3 months ago have been successful in getting listed in over 1200 sites across Europe.
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons when it comes to beer and spirits. One bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As our brand ambassador you are responsible for bringing to life Lowlander Beer and Union 55 Rum in bars, restaurants & retail. You will talk to and approach new accounts who want to stock us. Work with our existing accounts and support them with activations, trainings and point of sale material. And get others excited to sell on your behalf.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast paced company as a brand-new Sales Ambassador who will be focused on building the brands in London and Manchester.
A day in the life of:
- Running around, jumping on your bike, all to make sure you can hit your weekly target of new accounts.
- Setting up the activation for this weekend’s beertails event in one of our flagship bars.
- Heading over to a new account to train a group of bartenders.
- Spending time with wholesalers to get them as excited about Lowlander and Union 55 as you are.
- Merchandising bars or retail accounts to make sure we have good visibility to drive our rate of sale.
- Update your planning and admin.
- Basically, you’ll be here, there and everywhere in London and Manchester proudly representing our beers and rum in the market.
- Share your successes and highlights on social media where appropriate.
- A competitive salary (this job can be full time or part time).
- An enviable working location – some of the best bars and restaurants in town.
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- Unlimited Lowlander Beer (well at least after working hours!)
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of people.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
You are good at (tick the boxes below):
- Working with focus and discipline, managing complexity, juggling 1001 things coming at you.
- Building lasting relationships with like-minded businesses.
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales outside of traditional channels.
- Working independently, taking the lead, being proactive.
- Drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above.
You have (must haves)
- Prior experience in on-trade sales, and you can talk, full of pride, about what you have achieved.
- Evidence of building relationships across different distribution channels is a distinct advantage.
- Passion for and knowledge of everything drinks related-craft beer, spirits, botanicals, rum you name it!
- Preferably, an existing network of influencers, entrepreneurs and new comers in the craft beer / rum scene.
- You live in London or Manchester
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A burning desire to be part of something exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- A flexible schedule, this is not a 9 to 5 job!
- Too much energy and no issues with working hard.
If you want to be part of our journey then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your resume and a brief summary of why you feel we should invite you to drink a beer of glass of rum together and talk more.
About Lowlander Beer
Lowlander Beer was launched early 2016 and the first 2 years has been nothing short of an adventure. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, to give extra flavour and character to our beers.Consumers love that what we are doing. We are one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands. We have launched in a couple of cities in the UK, Denmark, Finland & Germany, and won a few international awards along the way. And that is just the start of our journey…
About Union 55
Union 55 is driven by an ambition to bring something new to the Rum category. To introduce a well-made spiced rum with a real and honest approach. For almost two years, we have been working to perfect each flavour extraction, and ultimately create a recipe worth sharing with the world. Inspired by the ways in which top Michelin-star chefs, and world-class chocolatiers combine sweet and salty flavours, we hand-infused smooth cask-aged Barbados rum with five delicate spices, and rounded it off with a touch of organic Añana salt.